The option of renting a bicycle will give you the opportunity to plan your tours according to your rhythms and interests.
In the map we give you only a few suggestions for your excursions in the central part of the island:
1) Caleta de Fuste - Puerto del Rosario (15km green route) starts from our office at the San Jorge hotel in Caleta de Fuste and reaches the capital Puerto del Rosario via Nuevo Horizonte Playa Blanca. It is a flat path that goes to the side of the sea and enters with a cycle path to the port of the capital. Possibility to beach in Playa Blanca on the beach of the capital near the port where there are also various restaurants. Dificolta ': easy
2) Caleta de Fuste- Pozo Negro (Red route 20Km) starts from our office and passing through the salt marsh along the entire coast you arrive in Pozo Negro. You can enjoy them on a small beach and some restaurants. The route is off-road and characterized by steep differences in height, so it is not easy to travel.
3) Triquivijate round trip (blue route of 45 Km) or circular route that passes through the village of Triquivijate. The route starts from the second roundabout of the FV2 road from the village of EL Matoral. At the roundabout, turn left into the village and follow an off-road route that passes through a valley and reaches the paved road FV413 with very little traffic. Just before entering Triquivijate on the left, we enter an earth track that rises again to the Matoral this time through another valley. The route is mixed and has steep slopes. Difficulty: medium
4) Las Salinas –Los Alares (15km purple route) starts from La Salina and runs along the FV2 road on the left side. The off-road path that runs alongside the principle FV2 road at some point ends and you will have to cross them and go to the right side of the road. The route continues towards Los Alares passing by the side of the motocros track and the center of the village with its small church. A little further on we find the first caeseficio de "la ruta dl queso"
5) Cheese Trail (10Km celestial route) starts from the village of Los Alares and arrives up to Triquivijate passing through various dairies where you can stop and buy the different types of goat cheese. The route is easy and mainly off-road.
6) Pozo Negro- ancient village of Atalayita (yellow route 5km) starts from Pozo Negro and following a path that can be traveled easily by bicycle you arrive at the Aboriginal village of Atalayita where the ancient houses built with volcanic stone are still visible. Nearby you will find a modern building, a sort of museum where you will find information about the village.
7) Pozo Negro –Los Alares (20km orange route) departs from Pozo Negro and arrives in Los Alares via either the ancient village of Atalayita or directly via the FV420. After covering part of the FV2 in the direction of Caleta de Fuste, you leave this asphalted road to take an off road track that leads to the center of the village of Los Alares.
Complete all the required data